Sunday, August 16, 2009

A life to spent

The morning

At last I woke up… told ya I will wake up by a tranquil time. Mama been nagging since morning in the kitchen and papa been waking me up (hoping me could stop the pesky). The other siblings as usual start their Sunday very early as ustad come at 7 am on Sunday for mengaji. Finally, when everything came to simmer down, I confer my first morning yawn after a not-so-long good night sleep.

The night before

The dinner last evening was a great! I haven't had such tremendous scrumptious seafood since my last holiday (went to Celabu for king crabs with Along), therefore Muara is a deem of delicate choice despite the long an hour drive all the way to North Port, Klang. The fact of having a bunch of terrific company and awesome foods make everything perfect. Although not many could make it, but I must say that nobody really miss anything, seriously. No gossips, don't worry!! (?)

And… the after party was the best I ever had! That I now left with tights and legs cramp, shoulder spasm and all over body aches. I should have had exercise more often and do more stretching I guess. My (modern) Cinderella story ends as early as 1.30 a.m when papa called insist me to come back home. I thought I could wait for Naqib who was still relishing at the World Stage concert so that we both could come home together. However it seemed like my parents only called me to come home that early and not my younger brother (who actually got back home minutes before dawn). *sigh* I live by the cite that "life is never fair, live it!", and this fact has brought me wonder why was I born a girl.

The afternoon

Coming to today, Zhaf missed his class. Who wouldn't missed their class after a long night of partying? Somehow, I like it! That means we got the whole Sunday to spend together. After lunch, we went to Sunway Pyramid for some shopping. Supposedly he got a suit for an office occasion tomorrow evening, however nothing really fits him that masculine-ly. To find a perfect suit, it has to be tailored exactly on one's body, and the fact that my boyfriend is a perfectionist, he wouldn't want to have any suit that even half an inch diverse from his own size.

We ambled up down and around the mall where we finally destined to bring to a halt at this very plushy saloon. The second I took a glance at the well-appointed saloon, I thought to myself,

OMG, saloon!!! Rindunyaaa!

My monolog silently scream out my heart but not a decibel out of my mouth. Conversely, one person could actually 'heard' my heart scream suddenly answer to it right away.

"I need a haircut. Do you want anything? Wash and blow perhaps?"

"Alright, wash and blow sounds good!"

Yes yes yes!!! I finally got my saloon therapy after 2 weeks of saloon-less. I numerously claim on my FB status how much I need a head and shoulder massage and someone to make my hair for me.

The saloon in some way, is the coolest saloon I've ever been to I must say, the fact that it has personal flat screens and wireless keyboards for every client!!! Exactly the delicacy I've been wishing for – a simultaneous treats of a nice hairspa and a decent computer to online. Two of my most favourite indulgences! And not forgotten we were also served a herbal tea, oh zen!

The evening

We got out of Snwy Pyrmd later then with our new-styled hair. Then I realized that it was a very beautiful evening to waste. The sun gorgeously shines down the picturesque sky of cute clouds make me feel like I should still be out and not to go home just yet. As an understanding boyfriend again, Zhaf brought me for an ice cream treat at Baskin Robins. Oh that's so my flavor! Isn't my boyfriend sweet or what?!

The night

It is an ordinary night at home. Me on my laptop in the family hall, in front of the TV together with mama lying on the bamboo mat while Nawal on the couch. Naufal and papa are in the study room both facing their own computers doing their own business. Then Aye, is preparing for school tomorrow. Naqib and HuaHua already got back to their colleges. Angah came for a short while to collect few of her stuff, while Along – wallahualam!

So that's it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...