Sunday, December 6, 2009

Iota #20 – Time

I finally have time to…

Changed my bedsheet after a month

Replace a new toothbrush after 2 months

Swept the floor after a week

Arranged the clothes into my wardrobe after 2 weeks the laundry-man delivered

Tied up the trash bag after I-can't-remember-how-many weeks

Refill the dehumidifier beads after 2 months

Refill the cereal in the jar

Go for groceries shopping to stocked up cartons of fresh milk for breakfast

Phew~

I thank God so much that I still have time for showers at least twice a day, shampoo at least once in two days and do everything that human does for living.

Sometimes in the morning I wake up, it reminds me of my sweet old days during school. I don't mind waking up in the morning, but how I wish I were home. When I got all ready to school, Kak Ati would have the breakfast prepared on the table, then I would take my own sweet time eating breakfast. However now, things are not the same anymore.

Now, I woke up by the alarm clock. There is not much time for me to get ready for work because the time for my self-preparation is now divided into two, which one is for preparing breakfast. Therefore, despite of how important breakfast is for me, the most I can prepare are hot milo and toasted bread. Or else, I would only get a bowl of cereal in lotsa milk.

I'm thinking, by the time I start working, half of my first salary I would save to hire a maid to help me manage my daily activities (more like a PA perhaps, hehe) and I would also invest big money on a very good coffee maker machine. I'm starting to love coffee.

Coffee smells the best in the morning after you get out of the shower.

p.s : going off to Surabaya tomorrow! Edward I'm coming…~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...