Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happpppppy to be home, even just for awhile

Too happy to blog!

Do you remember when was the last time I could smell this place where I call home? Dah lamaaaa ok!

Imma too excited that I’ve lost the sense of blogging. Or probably, I had no time to think of anything but just to enjoy the few days of short break in Malaysia with loved ones.

First of all,
Of course with mama and papa. Everyday is a homecooked meal! Aah, food for comfort...~ *heart heart*

Then,
My lover boy! Sekarang dah jadi lover boys, sebab Adam comel pun included.

On that Thursday night via arrival, I sampai airport dengan muka gelabah gile sebab taktau siapa ambik, sebab tak sempat inform papa that my flight was brought forward. Tapi bila sampai je arrival gate…

*jeng jeng jeng*

Muka gelabah berubah menjadi berseri-seri ditambah dengan sound effect jantung berdegup laju sebab nampak Si Kekasih Hati dengan penuh kekacakan dan senyuman yang paling mencairkan,berjalan menuju ke si kekasih hatinya *drooooling*

Eh, si kacak berjalan menuju saya rupanya! Eh eh, boyfriend I rupanya, patutlah I got all the sympathetic effect suddenly. Nasib baik boyfriend sendiri, kalau tercair atau ter’drooling’ dkt boyfriend orang lain, habis lah I kena belasah dengan girlfriends diaorg~

First bit of happiness – to see him!

He sent me home directly from the airport. Tak sempat kita nak pergi dating sebab…

“Cepat2 balik rumah, jangan pergi mana2!” ujar ibu ku melalui telefon.

Sebagai anak yang solehah dan tidak menderhakai ibu, saya pun terus pulang ke rumah tanpa melencong ke mana-mana. Cuma kalau tidak diingatkan, pasti kami sudah singgah ke mana-mana untuk makan sambil meluangkan sedikit masa bersama. Huhuuu…


Bila I sampai2 je rumah, Muhammad Aaron Adam dah tunggu rupanya! Jadi, nama I pun terus berubah menjadi ‘Aunty Bil’. Alololooo cutenya nephew I ni, rindu and nak spent time dengan Aunt Bil sampai kena overnight dekat rumah Tok Boss dengan ibu and Pitpit and friends.
Good morning Aunty Bil! Cepat lah bangun... nak main2 dengan Aunty Bil!
Every night Adam sleep dengan Aunty Bil. Every very early in the morning mesti Adam dah bangun, membebel sorang2 and panjat atas I sampai I terjaga and tak boleh tidur balik. Kalaulah budak tu bukan Adam, mesti dah lama kena power taebo dengan I and tercampak sampai ke rumah sebelah. Nasib baik Adam, so Aunty Bil pon bangun tidur dengan kesyukuran dan muka bantal yang berseri-seri, and kiss kisssssss sampai Adam rimas and cry!

That morning, mama was already got herself frantic in the kitchen. Ahh, so mama *breathe in… and smile*. Mama was making lontong and lodeh for lunch, which I was inquired to make the serunding kelapa.


Who on Earth invented this so complicated junk???

Penatttt tau! Agak2nya orang yang bukak restaurant and masak serunding everyday, mesti biceps dia dah besar and deltoid muscle dia dah kencang habis, fuiyOoo! Terus I jadi semangat mengacau serunding sebab dalam hati ada niat supaya hasil mengacau serunding, dapatlah I mengencangkan otot tangan yang dah menggelebeh ni.

During lunch, wawa took the serunding and said
“Whoaaa! This is my favourite!!”

Tapi dia tak fikir, kepala humerus siapa yang nak tercabut menggoreng bende tu! ciSs, makan je tau!

After lunch was “Sisters' day out!”

In Pyramid, nak pergi cari papa's favourite chicken, tapi kedai dia tutup... :( sorry papa!
Guess the asses!
Initially, Angah wanted to shop for Adam’s stuff, and I wanted to get her nipple shield since Adam’s starting to grow his teeth and always give us the fright of our lives when he bit on the nipple during nursing and Angah will scream out loud. Yes, there is such thing as ‘nipple shield’ baby!!
Wee!! Mengidam ku menjadi kenyataan. Of all the foods, kenapa I mengidam Tako Tao?
Besides, I realllllly drooled for some Tako Tao where only available in Jusco outlet. Most of the shops in Sunway Pyramid was still closing down to the second day of CNY, and our pockets were not that filled to, therefore we only opt for window shopping and snacking.

From Sunway Pyramid, we drove all the way down to The Empire Mall. Wow! Subang Jaya now has a new mall besides Subang Parade. I fancied the twirl slide that goes down over 4 floors, but it was closed too. And I wanted the cute macaroons and red velvet at Whisk too, but the customer before us grabbed them all. Kurang ajar! I hate you perempuan gelojoh!
Bubbye Adam, kite pergi jalan2 dulu, Adam stay home with Nen ok? Jangan notty2~
*while this scene was happening, Adam was left home with Nen, which then Along came by and brought them all to KL to mama’s office to pick up boxes of mandarins* Gong xi! Gong xi!!


*while this scene was happening, Si Kekasih Hati was at his house doing his take-home exam. Then was his second last week of studying and was ‘inflicted’ with major examinations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...