Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Frente!

To the woman who brings sunshine to my day and paint rainbow after the rain,

The person who got lost (with reason) in finding her way into my mother’s crib, or else we would have been sisters.

The person whom I found a mirror that reflects every good and every bad of me,

The person who helped me discover my maturity in disguised,

The person whom I need no reason to enjoy life with,

The one whose laugh is a magic spell which can turn every melancholy into oh-holy!

To whom I will put the blame on of I accidentally splinted my temporomandibula joint,

The person who make my 5 ½ years worth spending just by lavishing in the final 2 years,

To whom I can call a friend and would love to keep it for forever,

The candles don't resemble the age
Thank you for the treat!
No, we never have decent photos together.
Happy Birthday Frente!!!
I wish you all the happiness in the world,
More of lucks to knock on your door,
And friends forever!
xoxo~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...