Monday, January 19, 2009

Thesis equipments for SALE!


This is going to be a very very good and cheap deal for those who are looking for a good and low cost TA experiments.

We are all aware that parasit experiment for TA is among the simplest and cheapest. I hereby wanna offer you (those who are really cutting on budgets for TA) my used TA equipments.

Since my experiment equipments are still as good as new and of the best qualities, I think they should be inherited and re-used.


What I have here are :
(refer to the photo posted)

Item no. 1
3 x 5ml spray bottles BOOKED - Kim!!

Selling for Rp2000 each or Rp5000 for all 3


Item no.2
4 x film cases BOOKED - Kim!!

Selling for Rp1500 for all 4


Item no.3
Pink labels (also available in neon orange)

Selling for Rp1000 per sheet of 149 pieces.


Item no.4
1 x 5ml syringe with needle BOOKED - Kim!!

Selling for Rp2000


Unlisted item

Mint Extract 100% concentrated BOOKED - Kim!!

Still good, very very very effective for insecticide.
Research on Mint extract is still wide open for those who are interested. So far, there are only trials for Culex sp. (for insecticide) and Anopheles sp (for larvaside). Knock down trials and insecticides for other species are still available.
Price is negotiable.


Freebies such as 3ml syringe and 6ml syringe will be given for best buyer.

P.s : though my stuff are mostly pinks, but they are suitable for both genders. And hereby I wanna make some confession, guys look hotter in pink!

P.s again : Sales only available in Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia. Those in Kuala Lumpur, Manchester, London, Milan, Dublin, Volgograd, I don't think you guys ever need my stuff either...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...