Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Breakfast

It has been 2 weeks since I only have half glass of cold milk, warm shower and a speedy morning at home before hitting the heavy traffic. I love commuting by the public transports everyday where I got to watch the people around and observed the hard-working Malaysians. I wonder if they ever had their breakfast before they left home. Grabbing some food and eating during commuting isn't really my way of breakfast, but that's what I am doing, for these past weeks. And…

I didn't exactly planned to skip 'work' today, but I was just planning to take a little break and have an ordinary holiday at home kinda day. Neither 'Lazy' nor 'weary' are the terms to describe the reasons why I am not in the hospital today, in fact I find it very interesting to 'join in the team and play along in the field' (though I am more like the ardent spectator there). Maybe, yeah maybe I merely long for a lingering morning where I can wake up feeling fully recharged, traipsing my feet down to the kitchen, help myself some luscious mushroom soup with garlic toast and scramble eggs for breakfast, drink some milk, turn on the tv while reading newspaper online, and you know, those kinda thing you'd love to wake up to…

I was looking forward to watch Juno this morning. Thought it would be a really good movie. It is good, but I expected it to be better, wayyyy better. By mean, I am disappointed. The movie is too flat! It does have some good and positive side of it, but it is tedious. Not many conflicts to stir my excitement. It is as tedious as Hard Candy. If you haven't watched that one, then you better don't. Ellen Page is cute, but too bad for her, I've seen her acted in both dull monotonous movies.

This is one cute song from Juno. It sounds dreary too. I bet William Hung can sing better. But somehow, I like it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...