Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let’s sleep!

I love sleeping! Sleeping is like morphine for me. Wish I could do this forever…

Because when I sleep, I don't have to think of anything, absolutely nothing! My soul is at a total rest. My brain is wandering on its own. Just like how some people do it even when they are not sleeping – their brain is idle, amazing! However, I don't wish to be like that some people. Simply because my brain is mutually connected to my heart and concurrently work with my whole body system.

I wish I could be ignorance. At least it would make me stronger.

If sleeping is my bliss… then blogging is where I pour. I know it sounds kinda pathetic. But that's what happens when you have such pathetic people around you, and you don't need any ears to listen to what you have to say. Cause what you say, is nothing important to anyone, but you yourself. And what you feel is none of anybody's business, but you yourself.

So whatever happen, stay put. Hang on to yourself. Eventually, life is very individual.

Let's sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...