Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Vaginas’ Department

Two hours til my obstetric and gynaecology clerkship. Supposedly, I work on my presentation about gynaecology hemorrhages (which is to be presented tomorrow). Too bad I am not in the mood. Too bad Obgyn has not come to hit my interest yet (just yet), perhaps it scares me out. Especially when thinking that I'll be on 'jaga' this Thursday from 3 pm to 5 am. I repeat, til 5 in the morning. gRrrRr!!! Camne nak tido??~

And what more? Vaginas? Labors? Bloody shows? Screaming? Screeching? Pains? Untrimmed pubic hairs? Waaaaaaaaa! I don't like to see all these! And I am not yet excited about clerking in obgyn…

My ultimate aim for this department would be 'performing a vagina touché @ VT'. But I don't think they'll ever let…

They just don't know how competent I am in poking people's vaginas and anus. I've done PR @ Rectal touché twice, and got my fingers came out with feces and even bloody feces! And I kinda love poking!

I wonder how vaginas and sacrums feel like…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...