Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Second 14-hour


This is one of the very little books I've read (I don't read story books, novels, comics or anything that is non-fi). The Vagina MonologuesIT IS about the vaginas, on how ladies proudly describe it and tell stories of their own supposed-to-be-hush-hush. After setting eyes for quite a number of vaginas in these few days, I must say that vaginas are not as pretty as how they have been described in the book. Our holy gates to the world are indeed very ugly. Luckily I was born a girl, so I won't have to marry anyone with vagina.

My second 14 hours was quite an excitement – to have the chance to observe spontaneous labor, dystocia, IUFD (Intra Uterine Fetal Death), vacuum extraction and curettages on two abortion cases. Napping at the surau resulted body aches and cold feet (the observation room was full). On my next jaga, I'll bring some sleeping kit.

ENT lecture was a two-long hour bedtime story for me. I never had such a good sleep in lecture halls before… and I am certainly not to be blamed! Came back from the hospital at 5 am, class started at 7 am, next clerkship at 1pm. Ah! Nak tidoooooo!!!!

2 comments:

umi said...

Bil, suey tau tengok pookey org ... hahahha...

Bil said...

alamak!!! HAhaHahA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...