Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tempting tempe

So, this is the progression of the story of tempe on my previous post.

The next morning I woke up, I found that the underdone tempe has turned into a fully fermented gorgeous whitey pack of soy beans, I was so excited! – that is what I called raw tempe! *hearts*

Since I was on-call the whole 24 hours (last 2 days), I hadn’t had the time to fried it that it has to be left for another day. I finally fried it last night for dinner. It was a little less good than the normal ready-to-fry tempe, but it is still finger licking good. I eat fried tempe just like that because it tastes better when I only concentrate on its taste without interference from other subjects in my mouth.

Don't I just love tempe? (okay, dah terliur! sekarang juga nak pegi goreng tempe!!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...