Thursday, April 1, 2010

Your Mother

I just came down from the operation theater for a caesarian section. One word to describe – awesome!

I like the scrubbing part! Oh wait, I like when the cute butt of the baby pops out too! The incision was fast, effective, and cool, and not to forget, the hecting was one heck of journey – few layers for the uterus, then to the fascia, the subcutan (where layers of fats are) and cutan.

Though I didn't do much (as my job were as simple as controlling the blood and amnion flow by sucking it, and to hold the clamps) but I'm glad I've seen it! And I promise, I'll find more time to join the team next time before I left the department!


"'Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?'

The Prophet said, 'Your mother.'

The man said. 'Who is next?'

The Prophet said, 'Your mother.'

The man further said, 'Who is next?'

The Prophet said, 'Your mother.'

The man asked for the fourth time, 'Who is next?'

The Prophet said, 'Your father.' "

(Sahih al-Bukhari, 8:2.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...