Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sleep and such


The second exploration to find the perfect concentration of mint extract that has the potential to kill mosquitoes happened this evening – accidentally. I was planning to continue my thesis project after the midterm exam, however impediments came in my way. At first, the lab was fully booked, and when it comes to my turn, the lab janitor (who is also the assistant of our parasitology lab assistant a.k.a Mas Budi) fell sick and was diagnosed hemorrhagic fever. Kesian… Nonetheless, everything suddenly seemed fine now and I got an sms from Mas Budi this evening saying that the lab is all mine now. He also had trapped few mosquitoes and offer if I would like to do my 'thing' today.

"Oh yes! I'm coming!!!"

Although it was a worn-out whole day class 7am – 2pm, I still can't resist his offer since I've been waiting for this opportunity for weeks before now!! So there was me, in the lab with the mosquitoes. Actually there were also Dimas and Abg Bakri doing their experiment when I arrived.

Snapping on the calendar, I must say that finals are just about a month from now. I see bundles of notes to study. Gotta start as soon as possible. But how possibly that 'soon' can be? I am much exhausted going through this whole day, and should get some sleep. I believe that sleep is beauty, intelligence and health. The more I sleep, the prettier I become, and smarter and healthier!!! Even if nobody ever realized that, at least I can feel it myself. Maybe if I sleep my whole life through, I'll wake up and become a beauty pageant. Lol!! (berangan!!!)

Good night!
Sleep tight!

4 comments:

MIZZIDIEY said...

OMG!!kc bil is dat ur new room?? soOoo dem nice. cun glerrr :D. kalo i tido kat situ mesti dah x sedar2 dah.. hheheh..

Bil said...

yeah, i ajak u sleepover, tp jual mahal!!! abir & sarah dah dtg my house btw.

Suraya. said...

nice room..!

Bil said...

what's so nice? im not in that pic pun...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...