Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mass-age-ahh~

You make me so hot, make me wanna drop, it's so ridiculous, I can barely stop – (handphone ringrone) 5:28am, my handphone screamed and screeched right beside my ear. Ni yang hot ni, siapa yang call pagi2 bute?! Oh… Ibu Leny. Panjaaang umur! I was about to call her today asking her to come over to my room for a massage. Oh ibu, you’re my credit saver!

“Nabilah, selamat pagi sayang, ini Ibu Leny! Ibu cuma mau coba nomor baru. Skrang ibu udah pake XL. Katanya Siti, anak-anak smua kebanyakannya pake XL kan? Pelanggan2 lain juga byk yg pake XL, jd ibu juga tukar nomer. Murah ya Bila?”

(Dalam hati) “Ya Allah, ape kejadahnya nak test nombor baru pagi2 bute ni??!”

(Dengan suara control tanak dengar mcm baru bangun tido) “Eheem.. Oohh ibu leny!!! Ya ya, pake XL murah buk!”

After a few minutes of conversation, Ibu Leny agreed to come by my house around 10am. Yay!!!

In one hour, I’ll get a full body massage. All these aching and pains will be banished off and I’ll be back hitting the books with full of concentration this whole week until exam! (amiiiin~)

I skipped my Saturday Saloon-day last week, so this is going to be a good treat! *wInK*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...